- Manufactured from 100% borosilicate glass, are highly pure and extremely white.
- Combine fast flow rates with high load capacity and the retention of very fine particles in the sub micron range.
- Are completely binder free without any leaching of the fibres.
- Can withstand the temperatures up to 500 C.
Are biologically inert, non-hygroscopic, and resistant to most of the reagents and the solvents except acids of higher concentrations.
- Go through stringent quality control checks to perform as per your satisfaction.
- Air pollution monitoring and estimation of the suspended particles in air.
- Clarification of buffer and reagent solutions in the process involving Spectrophotometry.
Removal of precipitates in ion-pair reagents.
- Determination of sediment in petroleum products.
- Quantification of the oil and fat in the foodstuff.
- As a control test for industrial filters during the downstream samples.
- Assessment of cleanliness of machine parts by washing in hydrocarbon solvent, filtering and viewing stains on filter paper.